We unfortunately could not do the Golf Tournament this year due to prohibitive cost. We would have had to raise price considerably and not be able to provide food and beverage.
This function will allow you to participate in the Crawl for the Big Prize or just come to the last stop and participate in the raffles and the Chinese Auction with great prizes with all proceeds going to CRC. We would love to see a high percent of Club Members and guests register and try and win the Big Crawl Prize! This requires no golf skills! Any means of transportation that is legal and safe is allowed!
Click To RSVP – See You There
PUB CRAWL RULES
2022 Parrot Head Pub Crawl
Benefits Children’s Recovery Center
$10 donation per score card
*Raffles *Yeti Cooler *Silent Auction Items Drawings *Half & Half Drawing
*Lottery Board Raffle
Saturday, June 18th
- 1st Registration noon-1pm Neal & Pam’s
- 2nd Stop Scottys-1:30-2:15pm
- 3rd Stop Beer 30-2:15-3:00pm
- 4th Stop Dagwoods Deli & Sports Bar-3:00-3:45pm
- 5th Stop Sundown Restaurant & Bar-3:45-4:30pm
$500 (Guaranteed) Prize to the Person with the most points. In the event of a tie, prize will be divided equally.
- Points will be awarded by at every stop.
- The points will range from1-100 with one negative 25 point at each stop.
- You will be given a score card in which your points will be verified by the person at each stop and initialed.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your score card is filled out and initialed at each stop.
- Final Stop Sundown you will be able to pay $5 for an extra draw which will be added to your point total.
- You will be responsible to turn your point card to be tallied at Sundown no later than 4:30.
- Silent Auction winners announced around 5:00pm
- Lottery Board Raffle right after all auction winners.
- Yeti Cooler Raffle announced after Lottery Board Raffle
- Half & Half winner announced next
- Winner of total points announced
*Not responsible for lost score cards
Jim O’Neil President
Bernie Williams Vice President
Cleo Martin Secretary
Jackie Noseworthy Treasurer
Rose Mary Williams Membership Director